AI Marketplace and AI Planet (“Platform”) are operated by DPhi Tech BV (“AI Marketplace”, “AI Planet”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), a company registered in Leuven, Belgium, that with its affiliates, provides a global ecosystem to educate and develop AI for the everyone. It offers AI Marketplace, a platform for accessing ready-to-use AI solutions.
By accessing or otherwise using this Platform or Service, you (as defined herein) represent that you (i) if you are under 18 years old (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the site or service), then you may only access the site or service if you have your parent or legal guardian’s consent (ii) have read and agree to the terms mentioned hereby. If a minor uses the Services, AI Marketplace assumes consent for the Terms and other related aspects and conditions being given by the legal guardian, and individual terms such as “You,” “Your,” or “Customer” will be interpreted accordingly.
- “We,” “Us,” “Our”, “AI Marketplace”, or” AI Planet” means AI Marketplace, registered as DPhi Tech BV, headquartered at Martelarenplein 20E, 3000 Leuven, Belgium, EU.
- “Platform” or “Website” means aimarketplace.co and the products offered by AI Marketplace.
- “You” or “Your” or “Customer” or “User” means an individual or the company, affiliates of the company, or the legal entity who accepts this agreement.
- “Customer Content” refers to the software or data processed, stored, or hosted by our customers while using the APIs, Models, or Services offered through AI Marketplace. This could include data, text, audio, video, or images that a customer or any end user transfers to us for processing or storage, and any computational results that a customer or their end user derives from the foregoing through their use of AI Marketplace. It does not include Customer Data or information included in resource identifiers, metadata tags, usage policies, permissions, and similar items related to the management of AI Marketplace services.
- “Party” means either Customer or AI Marketplace or any other legal entity as specified.
- “Agreement” means these Terms of Service, any Service Order, Statement of Work, and any Exhibits or Appendices entered between Customers and AI Marketplace.
- “Services” means the products and services ordered by you under this Agreement or Service Order and made available to you by AI Marketplace, including online services, tools, and software for AI Marketplace used to add AI and data science capabilities to software products.
2. The Platform
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to customer privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of Customer Data throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all Belgian Data Protection Authority requirements for customer privacy.
3. Data Controller
The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing Customer Data. With regards to this website, the data controller of Customer Data is AI Marketplace, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights towards Customer Data, please contact at the following email address: [email protected]
4. Types of Customer Data collected
We collect or store your personal information in the course of providing our AI Marketplace services to you. Various types of information we gather is mentioned below:
4.1. Information You Give Us
We gather any information that you provide to us when creating an account, purchasing a service, or communicating with us. This includes:
- Personal contact information such as name, email address, physical address, and phone number.
- Usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information according to security practices.
- Payment information, including credit card and bank account information through the payment platform or services used for purchasing a subscription to AI Marketplace.
- VAT numbers and other tax identifiers.
- Information about your location or your organization, including colleagues or people within your organization who use AI Marketplace.
- Feedback, testimonials, inquiries, support tickets, and any phone conversations with advance recording notification, chat sessions and emails with or to us.
- Your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you share them with us during events or while using certain services.
4.2. Automatic Information
We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with our platform. This includes:
- Usage metrics, such as service usage, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, and session duration.
- Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other devices to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider.
- Location of your device or computer.
- Computer and device information, such as device, application, browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting.
- Authentication and security credential information necessary for the functioning of your AI Marketplace services.
4.3. Information from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as service providers or publicly available sources. This information may include information from your social media profiles, such as your name, age, gender, location, and interests.
5. Mode and place of processing the Customer Data
5.1. Methods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Customer Data in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Customer Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The Customer Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and other places where the parties involved with the processing are located.
5.3. Retention time
Customer Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service, or as stated by the purposes outlined in this document. Customers can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the Customer Data.
6.1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about interactions and usage of the website. This allows the AI Marketplace, through its server, to provide the users with a tailored experience regarding the services offered by the website.
Should you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto your computer’s hard drive, you should take the necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
6.3. Types of Cookies
- Many technologies are used to store information on your computer. Among these, the best-known and used one is based on HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the website. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network and for the website, to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the used internet browser. In any case, you can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
- From the duration point of view, it is possible to identify the temporary session cookies, which are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify who is using the website and thus avoid logging in to each visited page, and permanent ones, which remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed to allow access and the continuity of operations in the reserved area of the platform. They are not permanently stored, but only for the duration of the navigation, until the browser is closed, and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, consisting of random numbers generated by the server and needed to allow the safe and efficient browsing of the website.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies, used to identify online behaviour, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for prospective users or customers.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties that are external to the website.
- The third-party analytical cookies are used to provide information about the behaviour of various users on AI Marketplace’s platform. The detection is anonymous and meant to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the website.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves. Therefore, you are invited to read the privacy policies and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
- Profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to the various users on the website, and they are used to send advertising messages that follow the preferences expressed when surfing the net.
- These cookies are only used with explicit consent from you.
Support in Configuring Your Browser
- You can also manage cookies through the settings options of the browser. However, by deleting cookies from their browser, you may remove the preferences they have set for the website.
- For further information and support, it is possible also to visit the specific help page of the web browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Brave: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048833872-How-Do-I-Clear-Cookies-And-Site-Data-In-Brave-#1
7. Detailed information on the processing of Customer Data
Customer Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of Customer behavior. At times we may share this information in aggregated anonymous form with third parties.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Customer Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a solution operated by Google LLC. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) that allows marketed website tags to be managed using an interface. The Tag Manager tool itself (which implements the tags) is a cookie-less domain and does not register customer data. The tool causes other tags to be activated which may, for their part, register data under certain circumstances. Google Tag Manager does not access this information. If recording has been deactivated on domain or cookie level, this setting will remain in place for all tracking tags implemented with Google Tag Manager.
This website uses Microsoft Clarity, a behaviour analysis tool offered by Microsoft. The information collected through Microsoft Clarity is to statistically and visually analyze the usage trends of the website. We will use the data collected through the use of Microsoft Clarity only for analysis of the usage trends of sites, and such data will not be used to identify individuals. For more information about Microsoft Clarity, see Microsoft Privacy Statement.
8. Displaying content from external platforms
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Customers do not use it.
YouTube video widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Customer Data collected Cookies and Usage data.
Geolocation (This Application)
This Application may collect, use, and share your location Data to provide location-based services. Most browsers and devices provide tools to opt out of this feature by default.
9. Customer Data collected: geographic position.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application. The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to a User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when you do not use it.
Facebook Like button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
Customer Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Twitter Tweet button and social widgets (Twitter)
The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter Inc.
Customer Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Linkedin Follow button (Linkedin)
The Linkedin follow button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Linkedin professional network provided by Linkedin Corporation.
Customer Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
10. Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Customers allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Google OAuth (Google Inc.)
Google OAuth is a registration and authentication service provided by Google Inc. and is connected to the Google network.
Microsoft Authentication (Microsoft Inc.)
In addition, third party applications and pixels are used for analyzing/improving the user experience and also for targeted advertising. The list includes: Google ads, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads and Microsoft clarity.
Types of marketing
We send regular emails through email marketing automation systems. We also use third-party advertising services like Facebook, Google, and other ad networks and ad servers to deliver advertising about our services on other websites and applications you may use. The ads may be based on your recent activity, activity over time, and/or activity on other sites and services and may be tailored to your interests. We may use mobile or browser notifications to keep you up to date of new features and content. When you start a free trial of our product or request a demo, you may also receive a call from our sales representatives.
Customer Data used for Marketing
Advertising services may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone, or other devices to collect data about your use of our services, and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve tailored advertisements to you. To help deliver tailored advertising, we may provide these service providers with a hashed, anonymized version of your email address (in a non-human-readable form) and content that you share publicly on AI Marketplace.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the various advertisement services we are using. Please consult their individual privacy policies to find out what personal data they are collecting.
12. Use of Customer Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration for the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user or customer.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Customer Data held by us maybe among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- Specific purposes for which we take your prior consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we will share with you
13. How We Share Personal Information or Customer Data
We value our customers’ privacy and do not sell their personal information to others. However, we may share personal information in certain situations as outlined below and with AI Marketplace and its affiliates who are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow similar protective practices.
- Services Involving Third Parties: We may offer services, software, and content provided by third parties, such as data science companies from the AI Planet community or businesses on or through AI Marketplace. In these cases, we may share information related to transactions with that third party, for example, sharing information with sellers to facilitate subscription, purchases, or support for a model provided by a third party.
- With Service Providers: We may share personal information with Service Providers, such as cloud service providers, to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, and to contact customers.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share personal information with our business partners to offer customers certain products, services, or promotions.
- Protection of Us and Others: We may release personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of AI Planet, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose personal information for any other purpose with customers’ consent.
14. Retention of Customer Data
- The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
15. Rights related to Customer Data
The AI Marketplace website informs all users of their rights regarding their Customer Data, including:
- The right to access, update, rectify, integrate, limit, or oppose the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to data portability.
- The right to request the cancellation, anonymization, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
- The right to receive confirmation that updates, rectifications, integrations, cancellations, blocking, or transformations of data have been communicated to those who received or managed the data, except in cases where such actions are not feasible or would require disproportionate effort compared to the protected right.
You can make these requests directly through their personal control panel on the AI Marketplace website or by sending an email to the Data Controller without formalities, using the model provided by the Data Protection Supervisor, or sending an email to [email protected].
If the processing of data is based on your express consent, including for the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, or political opinions, you have the right to revoke their consent at any time without compromising the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
16. Security About Provided Customer Data
- AI Marketplace processes Customer Data in a lawful and proper manner, implementing appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of data.
- Processing is conducted using IT and/or cloud service tools, with organizational methods and techniques strictly related to the specified purposes. Customer Data, of both individuals and corporations or organizations, for identification, verification, and geolocation is sent and stored in encrypted form in accordance with applicable legislation.
- In addition to the Data Controller, certain employees involved in AI Marketplace’s operations (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal department, or system administrators) or external parties (such as suppliers of third-party technical services, courier and postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
17. Data Privacy of Customer Content
At the AI Marketplace, we place a high emphasis on earning and maintaining the trust of our customers. We stay informed about changes in privacy regulations and laws, and work to provide customers with the necessary tools to meet compliance requirements. Keeping customer trust is a constant effort, and we provide advanced encryption and security to safeguard Customer Content both during transit and storage.
17.1. Data Owner of Customer Content
Customers are the Data Owners of the content or data they upload to our services, and they have the ability to choose which services to utilize for the processing, storage, and hosting of that data. We do not use customer content without obtaining prior consent. Additionally, we do not use customer content for marketing or advertising without authorization.
Customers also retain complete control over their data, and are responsible for managing access to AI Marketplace services and resources. We offer features and access controls to aid in this process.
17.2. Handling Legal Requests for Customer Content Disclosure
We take the protection of customer privacy seriously. We will not disclose customer content unless it is mandated by law or a binding order from a government body. In the event that a government agency requests customer content, we will redirect the agency to request the information directly from the customer. We also review all orders to ensure they are not inappropriate or overbroad. If we are required to disclose customer content to a government body, we will inform the customer and provide them with an opportunity to seek protective measures or other remedies unless prohibited by law. It is worth noting that customers have the option to encrypt their own content, and manage their own encryption keys.
17.3. Whom to contact regarding Customer Content Protection
For questions related to data protection and the AI Marketplace, customers are encouraged to reach out to their account manager or contact [email protected]. Our account managers work with solutions architects to help customers meet their compliance needs. However, the AI Marketplace is not able to provide legal advice, and customers are encouraged to seek the counsel of legal professionals for any legal inquiries related to data protection.
18. Contact Information
For any and all privacy-related matters, questions or comments, or to exercise a right under the GDPR, Privacy Shield, or the CCPA, you may contact us in writing or by email at [email protected].